Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Outbursts!

OK, so lots of people say I am a Drama Queen...I say with everything I have been through I have earned my Drama Rights. Poor Seth though, we will be driving along quietly and I will just completely burst out with "OH MY GOD, I AM DYING OF HEAT EXHAUSTION" Why I don't just reach up to the dashboard and adjust the temperature I don't know. This doesn't only happen occasionally, it is actually MOST of the time! : ) Seth is good though, he will mostly put up with my outbursts. He will kindly reach up and adjust the temp, or put his hand on my leg to calm me.....but Lord help us all if he acts like there is something abnormal about the way I act. I think if he isn't with me and I say "HOLY SHIT I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEZING. I am going to get Frostbite...It is so FREAKING COLD!!! He secretly tries to contain his laughter....not so well sometimes I might add. I just go PSYCHO CRAZY BITCH on his ass!!!
So we were driving along innocently and I had one of those outbursts, OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE MY INSIDES ARE ON FIRE!!!! DAMN, SHIT, F-ing A.....I am going to die....Seriously I THINK I AM DYING SETH!!!!! He turns to me doe eyed and says "So, Is that Tourettes do you think????" He was So genuine and serious.....I mean he honestly thought that I may have Tourettes!
I can't remember if I have ever laughed that hard in my life....lucky for him! Rest assured, on top of everything else I don't have Tourettes, I like to say I just have a lot of PASSION!!!! Not Sure Seth would agree! : )

4 comments:

Seth said...

I recognize the seriousness of Tourettes. I have been urging you to get help for it. It is a treatable condition.

Serious though, you have the classic DQ traits. And, I guess you have earned the right to be a DQ. And I love you, so I'll strive to become your DK.

That was really funny. I couldn't believe when I did that, because normally I am not that funny.

Mags said...

ha baby...you'll always be my DONKEY KONG!!!
Just kidding babe...you know you are THE KING of all things drama....need I say the words BAT BROOM BATHROOM??

ZestyJenny said...

It is the greatest of men who tolerate the DQ's. Don't you think the rewards are great, however?

Mags said...

The rewards for Seth? Don't know that he would agree!!!