Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Christmas


Here is what I have been thinking today....
Probably b/c I am not working again and I once again find myself thinking about the stupidest of things during the day.
What I wonder about today is, why Do we say Happy New Year, Happy Valentines Day, Happy St. Patrick's Day, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving but Merry Christmas? Maybe I will try to change the world one person at a time and start saying Happy Christmas.....though I do like things that are different, so maybe I will just let it remain Merry.....who knows, I have SO much time to think I will probably figure it out before December 25th.
For Fun Try This


Also Seth Sucks b/c he looks at my email to find out what I bought him for Christmas. I shop A LOT online especially during flu season, b/c I am on Immune-Suppressive Drug therapy.....EWWWWWWW I am so Flippin' Mad at him

No comments: