Wednesday, June 07, 2006

NEW HANDLE

Is that what the title of a blog is called....see I really don't know and I am trying to sound as smart as possible....which can be a daunting task for me at times!!!
Anywho...
Some people got ahold of my blog name and something that was on there got back to my Dad and then to My Mom who thinks that I am going to be killed just like someone on Primetime 20/20 Mystery of Dateline. So I told her I would stop blogging, but now what I plan to do is just not give this out except to those of you who promise not to tell my mom ....
Funny I am 30 years old and still try to apease my Mom whenever possible. So that's the reason for the change in name.
Just as the ol' standby Sneaky Peek had a funny story behind it involving my little tike So does Pupcakes and Pantons.
Those two words were her mispronunciations of Cupcakes and Tampons when she was learning to talk. Anyway, if you are one of those that have linked to me off of your site then if you would change the name of my blog to pupcakesandpantons.blogspot.com

No comments: