Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Silence or Talk?

IF anyone can help me out I would so appreciate it....if you check out my post below about being a wild and crazy guy you will see how I was basically shamed for trying to be sexy.
Anyway, What do guys want in Bed....Silence? Or a little talk? My Guy completely in a fight said something out loud that I had said the night before during sex.....and then he started to laugh. My self esteem is shooting down the tubes faster than the speed of sound. I have been really down in the dumps lately b/c of this. I can't believe after 9 years, all this is coming to light.
ANY ADVICE would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

anessa arehart said...

hmmmm. Sorry no advice.
But you shouldn't be ashamed of anything--- really.

bitchlet said...

the new name is quite funny..
i used to stop by ur blog now n then .. n then u stopped postin.. i gess that was a long tym ago..
u have a very funny blog...

(n i don mean to mk fun o this post.. lowered self esteem can do teribble things.. hmm...)