Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sweeps

I was reading a top ten list today of people that this blogger wouldn't mind being seen killed off in sweeps week, and it asked for comments of our own top ten list.
Since I have been lacking in my top ten list, and since they are never really complete, I thought I would add mine to this blog.

10. Meredith Grey needs to die in this weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy






9. Jenny Schecter b/c who doesn't want a little less Jenny on the L Word









8. Susan Meyer yeah, b/c i am just so tired of her character on Desperate Housewives









7. Desmond from Lost b/c he just confuses me.








6. Elliot Reed she is soooo annoying on Scrubs, and since I think I heard that the show is going to end, they might as well....










5. Donald Trump from the apprentice (though I don't watch it) wouldn't it be great if he were "fired"









4. The Entire Cast of ER Because the show just sucks anymore








3. Walter Ugly Betty's on again off again boyfriend, b/c he cheated on her...I wouldn't miss him







2. so my last two are from the L word as well.... Tina and







1. Kit
I just don't think they bring much to the show...keep in mind I so miss the original owner of the planet....she was GORGEOUS so I am biased...also, Tina just doesn't really bring anything to the show.....just don't like her. Maybe they could all be in a nasty car wreck together.......

1 comment:

Leniere said...

This is hilarious. I agree with you about Jenny. She is really...powerfully obnoxious. When I watch her it's I get a metal taste in my mouth....

I also agree about the entire cast of ER. Maybe I've grown out the show..I'm simply not interested anymore.

The Donald Trump vote is funny too. I would hire Rosie to take his place. I bet it would help his ratings too.