Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day Lovers!



OK so here it is, February 14th. I love this day. I love everything about it. I love telling everyone that I love "I Love You" Which I do most days anyway. I know lots of people say "it's a Hallmark Holiday" So What if it is? If there is a Holiday that focuses soley on LOVE then I am all for it. In this day when all we hear on the news is war, death, sadness, it is nice to have a Day that we can tell those that mean the most to us I LOVE YOU....
So here it is ya'll

I LOVE YOU!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

5 comments:

ZestyJenny said...

I like V-day, too. I am excited to give SB my presents. I went to a proper old school candy store and got him a heart shaped box filled with fancy chocolates and also a cool coffee pot thing like they use in Italy. You know, it goes on the burner on the stove? We bought one when we were there but it only makes one cup at a time. I found him one at a fancy yuppie grocery store that make two. He will be excited.

Anonymous said...

I love Valentine's Day too. I always have these great big plans to razzle dazzle my wife with these big plans, but I never know how to pull it off.

One of these years, I will impress her with some big elaborate plan. But, you know, I just gave her a box of Esther Price candies tonight, and she is in heaven.

Mags said...

You don't have to Razzle Dazzle me....just hanging out w/ you was awesome tonight and Ester Price candies are my FAVE! I love you Babe!

Mags said...

Jenny...
sounds like a great present! Let me know how he liked it!

anessa arehart said...

happy belated v-day kiddos!