Sunday, April 02, 2006

Junebug

So, I guess being layed up can be a little fun as you have more time to do things like watch movies on a Saturday afternoon. I just saw Junebug yesterday. It was the best movie I have seen in a really really long time. Amy Adams was AMAZING in it...something about her maybe the incessant talking, the love for all things strange to me especially other people. Not strange in a way that they are weird, but strange that they are new. Maybe it is the way that she is a sort of peace maker...or that she thinks she can cure the ills of the world by having a baby...now the last isn't true of me, but I could totally relate to wanting to fix things and make them just like when they were good. Everyone in this movie acted their part so well. It had a beautiful story behind it....I just can't recommend this movie enough. I just really loved it. CHECK IT OUT! You wont be disappointed I promise!

2 comments:

anessa arehart said...

I really liked it, too!

ZestyJenny said...

Hi Mags!

I am trying to catch up on your blog, so here I am starting at the bottom of the page.

I loved that movie, too. Amy Adams deserved that Oscar.

I couldn't believe how Alessandro abandoned the wife for pretty much the whole movie! I would KILL sb if he left me with his family like that.

Wasn't the Mom good too? I just love her face.