Saturday, April 22, 2006

What you don't realize...

Seth and I celebrated our 5th anniversary yesterday April 21, 2006. We have long wanted a digital camera and so we decided to visit the apple store to see if they had one in stock that we saw on the website. We found one and as w/ everything electronic Seth gets to get his grubby little paws all over it first!
I thought he was trying to figure the cameral out to take a picture of me....So I sat there and kept sticking my tongue out until he was ready for my BIG BEAUTIFUL GRIN....
Suddenly he says "WHAT YOU DON'T REALIZE..." I didn't think twice about it.... then he put the camera down turned it around and this is what I saw...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! you guys crack me up. Hope you had a great anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I like that you had the guts to put that on the internet. I would have destroyed it and pretended it never happened.

anessa arehart said...

Happy birthday and happy anniversary!
CRAZY KIDS....