Saturday, May 06, 2006

CRUNK

When I was in LA my brother and sister in law kept saying things were CRUNK....
"You look straight up Crunk in that hat"
"Hey can I have a drink of your Crunk Juice"
Which led me (OF ALL PEOPLE) to say What is CRUNK? They were surprised to learn that I didn't know what it was and had never heard of it before. I thought it was a Whack kind of Crack....Seriously....When I saw Whitney Houston on an interview say Crack is Whack, I think it stuck in my head that it was Crunk...ANYHOO...
***Seth thinks I am ghetto*** I may have shared this before So for me to not know what Crunk was, was just, well something is not right w/ the world! : )
They informed me it meant Good, and Great....Awesome....
I got home and went to one of my favorite websites www.urbandictionary.com
Crunk actually means a cross between Crazy and Drunk.
Anyway, for me to look "STRAIGHT UP CRUNK" wasn't the best compliment I could receive....I guess??
I was told by a guy once that "EVERYTIME I SEE YOU, YOU ARE DRUNK" He had seen me what....twice? Once at a wedding and once at a Halloween party...I mean, HOW RUDE. I liked him...even still after he said that....I thought to myself man, I have to sober up....those are 2 of the handful of times that I was tipsy, I think I am just naturally a happy/crazy person....so maybe I am crunk??
Anyway, I will end this rambling with a quote from one of my favo comedians-

"I went out with a guy who once told me I didn't need to drink to make myself more fun to be around. I told him, ‘I'm drinking so that you a’re more fun to be around." -Chelsea Handler

******************************************************************************************************************************
That reminds me....so happy that Rosie is going to be on the view....Love her, Loved her show, She will be great to play off Star
So glad that Ellen won another Emmy! I have loved her since she was a secretary on a Fox show (I think) Called Duet but then it was spun off to a show called Open House.

No comments: