Monday, June 19, 2006

***DESPERATE*** NEED FEEDBACK ASAP!

How do you Thank the woman that saved your life??
I need to know now!!!!
My Bone Marrow Donor is coming for a visit on Wednesday. Next Month will be 5 years since she gave me her Bone Marrow and saved my life. I want to get her a meaningful gift, but She isn't easy to shop for. She doesn't wear jewelry, and she doesn't like flowers.
I want a meaningful gift.
I thought about a clock and I would inscribe it with:
The Gift Of Time
5 Years!

Too Cheesy? Would she get it? I am not implying that she is stupid by any means.....That's ME....Help me w/ any suggestions.....Please Hurry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell her thank you - obviously, and make a donation in her honor to the ACA or another organization she supports... she can't refuse the gift then, she can't re-gift it, she can't exchange it - and how could she begrudge you making a gift to a worthwhile organization which she obviously supports... good luck w/ the visit