Tuesday, January 30, 2007

THE POLICE ARE COMING!!!

Thanks to Pop Candy for this tip! I am so excited!


Go ahead, let out a scream: Today it was announced that The Police are definitely reuniting and will perform on the Grammy Awards. The trio -- Sting, Stewart Copeland and Andy Summers -- will open the show Feb. 11. Other plans, including a possible reunion tour, have not been announced.

Here's a link to the last time The Police played together, at the 2003 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony.

The Police Bring back so many memories to me of my way cool parents. They were seriously cool (I thought). I just love listening to stuff that reminds ms of those days, rockin' out to WEBN's Dawn Patrol with Mom and Dad on the way to school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I LOVE the Police! I'll definitely have to watch the Grammy's this year!