Monday, January 23, 2006

Apple Macintosh...a good decision?

This Mac Frustrates the ever loving SHIT out of me.....
and that sentence I just wrote frustrates me as well... why do we say ever loving crap/shit (whatever you insert at the end)
b/c usually people don't love shit, they hate it, so why don't we say the ever hatin' shit out of me? Who knows.
You know what else frustrates me? This BLOG.....try as I might I am just not that interesting. I have nothing to say that anyone gives a crap about...I don't even know why I do it, except that if feels good that I got it out in cyberspace that I hate APPLE MACINTOSH, and I miss my PC, but SOMEONE and I am not naming names But SOMEONE who I married, but I am not telling who it
is, But SOMEONE whose Initials are SRL but I wont say their name is an APPLE SNOB. OH well, PC, I miss you and I will always love you even if others turn their back to you. I want you back in my life...the mac is confusing, backwards and it doesn't do what I want it to.

And so it is time for my Whitney Breakdown
And i e i e i
will always LOVE you oo oo oo oo oo I will always love you oo i oo i will always love you....
That's It, I have completely LOST it.....

No comments: