Wednesday, April 12, 2006

SAY CHEESE!




Seth and I (well me more than Seth) Love to take pictures of EVERYTHING to document how we felt/looked/what was going on at certain times in our lives. I also love to look at old pics to get that feeling back. This pic is just too funny b/c It looks like I am about to come unglued if Seth doesn't just take the flippin picture!!


This one is later that same day (I think?)
after I got cleaned up and into my own pj's.
I should be the POSTER CHILD for
"ANTERIOR CERVICAL SPINE SURGERY"
Don't you agree?

1 comment:

Mags said...

Thanks so much DC
I am crying b/c your comment was sooo nice.
I have "the sickness"
That is what My grandma used to call it
She cried over everything,
Losing an eyelash
Commercials
Seeing a cute baby
Thanks again for the comment!