Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Not Myself These Days

Hi All. I am not able to type well. I tried to type this same post the other night, but got too frustrated w/ all the typos I was making due to my right arm which is in severe pain and my right thumb and index finger which are totally numb. I have a possible pinched nerve. I saw the DR 2 days ago and go tomorrow for an MRI. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers if you will. I am scared. Don't worry though...I am sure everything is A O K. Love you all! Ignore any typos...I tried my best.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! My thoughts are with you. :)

Anonymous said...

You typed better than I do on my best days! HOpe you are feeling better soon though.
Take care of yourself
Carrick

anessa arehart said...

Yeah....sorry I'm late... I haven't been on the computer lately... I hate you are feeling bad...
Well wishes from Paducah, too!

Mags said...

Thanks all..I love you! Keep those well wishes coming. I am very scared.